|Event Name||Bicycle Show 2020|
|Concurrent Event||Sports & Workout Expo 2020, Amusement Show 2020, Skin and Beauty Expo 2020|
|Detail||An International Exhibition on Bicycle Products|
|Date||10-12 December, 2020 (3 Days)|
|Venue||International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB)|
|Opening Hours||10.00 am to 8.00 pm|
|Open to||Trade / Business & Public Visitors|
|Organizer||Savor International Limited|
|Cooperated by||Postmaster Communication|
|Expected number of Booths||300|
|Trade Value(Expected)||USD 10 Million (Approx.)|
Objective of Bicycle Show 2020 International Expo
- To provide a platform for all the stakeholders related to Bicycle industry so as to showcase their smart products.
- Ideal opportunities for Bangladesh companies to introduce new products and also establish/widen dealer network.
- To provide an ideal opportunity to existing distributors/retailers to tie up with new international companies.
- Showcase products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends.
- To Initiating a strategic relationship and partnership with key industry players, foreign buyers and solution providers and policy makers.
- To motivate people for healthy and beautiful life style.
Unique Propositions of Bicycle Show 2020
- Be the part of Country’s largest Bicycle Exhibition.
- Meet potential business partners, trade buyers, investors and customers.
- Make the Direct Sales at the Expo.
- Ideal opportunity for the Bangladeshi companies to introduce new products and also establish/widen dealer network.
- An Ideal opportunity for overseas companies to promote their brand and seek/appoint distributors.
- Know your competitors to keep your competitive edge.
- The right place and right time to promote your Brand.
- Allow exhibitors to gauge reaction to new product and take consumer feedback.
- Get the chance to shake hands with industry experts, influential decision makers and clients to discuss the next generation solutions.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Distributors, Retailers
- Dealers of Imported Products
- Sports Goods Retail Stores / Chains, Institutional Buyers
- Bicycling Clubs
- Software & MNC Office campuses / Gated Communities
- Online Shopping Portals
- Bicycle Enthusiasts – Looking for a business opportunity
- Bicycle Enthusiasts – Looking for their ultimate bike
- Owners, Directors & Consultants of cycling clubs
- Wellness Studios
- Managers/Administrators of Public Sports Facilities
- Athletic Federations
- Sports Associations
- Schools & Colleges
- Media/press and more Activity
- Day 1: Cycle Mini Marathon
- Day 2: a) Business Hour b) Body Building Competition
- Day 3: Dialogue on Health & Safety